Why Participate – Program Benefits
It’s easy, simple and effective. The Investor Education in Your Workplace® program has a proven track record of results with bottom line benefits to participating organizations.
It’s Made Possible Thanks to Grant Funding
The Investor Education in Your Workplace® is made available to employers and their employees thanks to grants from the Investor Protection Trust. To find out details for your state, please click here.
It Delivers Powerful and Proven Results
Independent financial education experts provide verifiable and unbiased assessment of the program. The program has consistently shown significant improvements in participants’ financial knowledge, attitudes and behavior, including:
- 80% of participants complete all ten hours of online training.
- Up to 40% improvement in participant finance and investing knowledge.
- Up to 50% improvement in participant attitudes and behaviors such as improving financial well-being; setting investment goals; implementing a budget; and starting or increasing contributions to 401(k), IRA, or equivalent plans.
It’s a Complete, Packaged Program
IEiYW® is a proven, turnkey and professionally managed program that provides all the curriculum, tools and friendly support you need to train your employees and get results for them and your organization.
It’s Easy to Implement
Quick online registration and easy implementation make it simple for any organization to participate. Designed to use limited staff resources, it requires an average of one hour of staff time a week to deliver the highly valuable program.
Bottom Line Benefit for Credit Unions and their Members
Below are links to three case studies explaining the bottom line benefits for credit unions, and their members of providing the technology, tools and content provided by the Educated Investor® for use in the the Investor Education in Your Workplace® program.
- Retirement education program helps members save an extra $200 million
- Desert Schools helps members increase retirement savings by over 300%
- Summit Credit Union raises the bar on financial education
Get Started Today
Add your employees to the almost 16,000 participants who have already completed the IEiYW® employee investment education training program. Register now.