It’s easy, simple and cost-effective to participate in the Financial Fitness Challenge, and the results and benefits are extraordinary!
Up to $25,000 Scholarship for Employee Financial Education
- Free participation is available for up to 300 companies and up to 250 employees per organization. At a value of $100 per participant, that’s up to $25,000 in free training per company.
- An enrollment fee of $995 applies. Note: Fee waiver may be available for Iowa Healthcare and Puerto Rico organizations.
Unbiased, Independent and Verifiable Results
- The program is an easy-to-implement and professionally managed online program that meets ERISA 404(c) requirements for unbiased, third-party investment education, and that helps you manage your fiduciary obligations.
- Program reports with aggregated employee performance and individual employee progress and completion data are included
Delivers Long-Lasting Benefits
Typical results as experienced by over 550 companies include:
- Up to 40% improvement in participant knowledge measured by pre- and post-testing.
- Up to 70% improvement in participant attitudes and behaviors such as improving financial well-being; implementing a budget; and starting or increasing contributions to 401(k), IRA, or equivalent plans.
- 90% of participants who complete the program would like to participate again.
Simple and Easy to Participate
The Financial Fitness Challenge is a proven, turnkey and professionally managed program that provides all the training, tools and friendly support you need to engage your employees and get reliable and positive results for them and your organization.
Quick online registration and easy implementation make it simple for your organization to participate. The program has been designed to use minimal resources. A few hours of preliminary training and outreach and then about an hour a week from your organization’s champion are all that are required to deliver a high-value program. Apply Now
Participants and Employers Share in the Benefits
Both employers and employees benefit from the Financial Fitness Challenge. The Financial Fitness Challenge delivers:
- Information and tools necessary to make knowledgeable financial decisions and make the most of 401(k) and similar employee retirement and benefit plans.
- Unbiased, understandable third-party financial education that meets ERISA 404(c) requirements.
- Available 24/7 via computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Access for people who are not receiving face-to-face education or advice.
- Vital information necessary to prepare for retirement.
- Preparation that enables employees to better handle their finances.
- Improvement in employee engagement, satisfaction, confidence and well-being through financial education.
Be Recognized as a Leader in Financial Wellness
Participating organizations receive acknowledgment. You can:
- Establish your organization as a “best place to work” by investing in the financial well-being of your employees.
- Be recognized for your leadership in Employee Benefit News and Employee Benefit Adviser.
- Get recognition at the 2014 EBN Expo & Forum.
- Help drive best practices that will be featured in the 2014 Employee Retirement Education Case Study.
Add your employees to the thousands of participants who have completed and benefited from the employee retirement education program. Apply Now