Free Webinar: Discover the Bottom Line Benefits of Financial Education
LEARN HOW YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN BENEFIT FROM UP TO $500,000 IN AN AWARD WINNING GRANT-FUNDED INVESTOR EDUCATION PROGRAM AVAILABLE THIS SPRING
Join us for a highly engaging webinar where you can learn the valuable benefits of the Investor Education in Your Workplace® program, an outstanding grant-funded, unbiased retirement education program for your employees.
This powerful program is available thanks to a grant from the Investor Protection Trust,* and the support of the Investor Protection Institute and state securities regulators in participating states.
What You'll Learn at the Webinar:
States Participating in Spring 2013 Program
For the Spring 2013 program the following states (district or protectorate) are working with the Investor Protection Trust to provide grant-funded financial education to employers and employees.
|District of Colombia||Washington|
Dont See Your State Listed?
If you are interested in particpating in the program, but are an employer (or employee) located in a state other than those listed above, please feel free to click here to contact us.
- Discover best practices from a 3YR educational research project with nearly 400 employers and 16,000 employees
- Learn how the program works and find out how employers in participating states can get involved in this highly valuable program at no cost to you.
Some of the Program's Benefits Include:
- Average of 80%+ participation (compliance) with turn-key education strategies that work
- Up to 40% improvement in participants' financial knowledge
- 5% to 50% improvements in key financial attitudes and behavior
And you'll learn how your organization may be able to participate in this highly valuable program at no cost.
Register now for this free, one-hour informational webinar!
Please select the Webinar you wish to attend and you will automatically be taken to the short registration page.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org