Program – Overview
The nationally recognized Investor Education in Your Workplace® program provides employees with unbiased instruction in personal finance and investing fundamentals.
This award-winning, online training program is designed for all employees, regardless of age, education or income. Participants have shown significant improvement in their financial knowledge, attitudes and behaviors after completing the 10-week program. The program is available to employers and their employees thanks to grants from the Investor Protection Trust. To find out details for your state, please click here.
Bottom Line Impact
- Graduates make better financial decisions
- Participants boost use of building a budget or a financial plan
- Employees increase participation in 401(k), IRA and related retirement plans
- Improved sales and service experience for credit union members
Key Program Features
- 10 hours of online investment education
- Flexible course delivery
- Accessible 24/7
- Professionally managed program
- Tracks student performance
- Made possible thanks to Investor Protection Trust grant
Get Started Today
Join the fast-growing list of credit unions and other employers that are offering this highly impactful IEiYW® training program. Register now.